How does Pneumatherapy work?
(PnT) Certified Pneumatherapist
Pneumatherapy always starts with diagnosis
Physical and Mental Symptoms
Soul, Body & Mind are interrelated with environment
We use several ancient therapies to repair damage to soul and spiritual energies
Pneumatherapy benefits from a 2,000 year history of learning and improving diagnostics and therapies.
First class online learning and IAP Therapist Portal for case studies, secure record keeping and report generation, and diagnostic database assistance.
International Association of Pneumapaths (IAP) licenses Certified Pneumatherapists and confer the designation (PnT).
Certified Professional Healers
How does (PnT) spiritual energy healing work?
Spiritual energy healing, or pneumapathy in particular, aims its healing at the energies and organs of the spiritual body: chakras, meridians, nadis and other. The ancient principle applies: Where the mind goes, energy goes, or as the ancient scriptures say it, “prana follows focus”.
When the spiritual body and its minds are healthy, Prana flows freely; the minds focus healing energy on all areas of need whether it be the mind of the bio-energy body or the cells and DNA of the bio-energy body itself.
Allopathic medicine (western doctors), Acupuncture, Homeopathay, Naturopathy, all focus on healing of the physical body. We focus on the spiritual body.
Psychologists focus on re-programming of the biological brain. We focus on freeing the spiritual minds of the fetters that inhibit authenticity. We believe that the soul is ancient and it has innate wisdom with which it will solve the problems of this life, and in so doing it will give expression to the authentic self–and overcome culturally conditioned thinking (which often makes us sick).
The holistic person is always Body, Mind and the essence is Soul.
We heal the soul.
Often, after patients have tried different healing modalities and they still do not improve, that is when they realize the soul was neglected–they never considered the reason or cause of their disease may be spiritual energy and not bio-energy.
That is what we do, we heal the holistic person, but from the spiritual energy vantage point.
As a spiritual energy healer, what does a (PnT) Certified Pneumatherapist do?
We measure the energies in the seven major chakras and the twelve major meridians, we check yinyang energy balance. We check the dosha, the haras (abdomen, feet, tongue) and the twelve pulses.
We check whether chronic imbalances have made an impact on the physical body or the client’s mental patterning.
We dig deep to discover where the problem originates from. We diagnose and remove energy blockages and heal the source of the problem.
We heal the spiritual minds (the seven major chakras) and the spiritual energy channels. We infuse healing pranic Energy and liberate the ancient soul’s minds to help the holistic person heal at all levels.
We make use of ancient and well studied therapies like pranamayati, dhatri, marma therapy, entheogenic medicines and so on.
What subjects are covered in the studies for Pneumatherapist?
We study in the following:
- Religions and mysticism
- History of spiritual healing
- Science, physics and healing
- How pneumatherapy is different to energy healing traditions in the west
- Anatomy of the physical body
- Basic physiology
- Anatomy of the soul
- Chakras: our seven soul minds
- Dhamani: twelve channels of energy feed to the bio-body
- The primary, and important energies: vayus, sexual energy, sacred sensuality, where the mind goes energy goes, kundalini,
- Spiritual Energy Diagnosis
- Pneumatherapy: Working with the Chakras
- Pneumatherapy: Working with the Dhamani (meridians)
- Pneumatherapy: Working with the Hara (reflex zones)
- Pneumatherapy: Integration
- Connecting to the Divine Energy
- Relationship with your Self and your spiritual guides
- Stepping into relationship with the soul energy of the client, forming the bridge between her and the Divine and spiritual helper beings
- Hara therapy
- the Doshas
- Integration counseling
- Soma medications
- Ethics and bedside manner
- Working with the online database and client files
- Know Your Karma
- Meditation instruction
- Managing your practice