This is a free, yet mandatory learning module to gain insight to what Pneumapathy and Pneumatherapy is, how it is studied and how the professional aspects of the discipline works.
The word pneuma is from ancient Greek, it means spirit. Even its derivative, pneumatikos, meaning ‘spiritual people’ as opposed to soul people or physical people, is found in the New Testament, in Plato, Aristotle, the New Testament and the writings of the Gnostics, and so on.
DEFINITION OF PNEUMATHERAPY
- a healing modality
- spiritual energy healing
- the treatment of illness by spiritual rather than medical means
- the treatment of the human spirit
DEFINITION OF PNEUMAPATH
- a healing practitioner who studies the causes and effects of spiritual ailments and healing treatments, especially one who examines case studies for the purpose of teaching and discovery of advanced techniques and diagnostic procedures.
- “a pneumapath devised the therapeutic plan to be used by the pneumatherapist”
- (PnT) Intro / Module 1 / Lesson 1 -- The 3 Steps Three steps from enrollment to graduation 30min
- (PnT) Fees & Grants
- (PnT) Intro / Module 1 / Lesson 2 -- Information about Practicums and Internships Information about Practicum and Internship 30min
- Introduction / Module 1 / Lesson 3 -- Information About Supervision Supervision of recent graduates 10min
- (PnT) Introduction / Module 1 / Lesson 4 -- Information About Graduating Professional status with IAP 10min